I Love You Momma

 I have been feeling lost and disconnected. Just I think I miss our chats and just time together. Where I can just see how your day was and you tell me about what you watched on YouTube etc. The world moving on without "us". 

I'm not going to Nicole's on Sunday after work. I don't feel like being social anyway. I haven't felt like it all week. I'm going to probably do some work in the house while people are gone. Like vacuum or something small so Monday I can do something else. Probably dust. The house really needs it. I want to at least get it picked up and fully reset before Judi arrives. 

It's hard to do when Xavier's home. So it's easier he is going to camp starting this coming week. He's asked about it too. He'll get picked up on the bus and he will love it (I hope). I'd work on the pool but it's just been too warm to. 

I am feeling very alone. I know I'm not; but I'm feeling it. I know you're around. It's just different now. 

Keep protecting Alex at work, it's a job he really loves. Even when there's drama that he didn't even deserve or start. Hopefully Kay can get a job at Target too. Make our lives a little steadier. 

Comments

Popular Posts