Hi Momma

​Politics are dumb. They are needed for many things, but I don’t like being in the center of something that I was put into vs causing. 

Probably why at work I haven’t had many of those moments. I don’t start them nor stir the pot on them. But… I am swirling around one with the honor flight.

So back when we took Dad, I became friends with Sharon and her husband Greg, just saying to her, if you ever need help, I am interested. 

They brought it up to Pat, who is the chairperson for the local board. She was on board. I went to the Wrap Up meeting from the mission I was on and was with them.

After that meeting people started to grumble. Sharon said just keep going to the meetings. Greg knew I don’t want to take over, I want to shadow. 

I want to create memories like this for others:


I want to do more than just for dad. I want to capture memories for others.

Ralph came to me later in the day today at the meet and greet. After I helped Sharon and Greg set up. I even took a picture of them together on Greg’s camera. Like it’s signs I need to be here for this event. So many signs today.

And Ralph said, it isn’t you that’s the problem. It’s the way you were brought in. Ignore the noise and take pictures. So now I have to tell my brain. Ignore the noise. Just do your thing. I wish you were here to cheer me on or have some witty suggestions for me. I know you are with me in spirit and we will get through it. 

Stay with me Momma, I miss you. I love you. 

Comments

Popular Posts