Coffee Talk

God, I miss you so much. Even if I would be just rambling to you in person at least, I'd have someone to talk to and feel seen. But I have to do it this way. So here goes. 

The car ended up being $2623. Dad let me use his credit card. Which I am forever grateful. Even though having to pay him month, plus stressing about Kay's cost of her trip, I feel like I am going to need to get a loan of some sort to pay her trip and pay the loan next year. 

I know you and I would be having a field day with the political talk and deaths right now. Talking about them and telling me what the commentary is saying. I've been showing dad the memes and stories I find. It's not you, but it's something. 

 So took Dad and the kids to Hershey Park Saturday. Xavier tried a McDonalds Hash Brown and liked it! 

I wanted to get way more photos of the park, and did not get any chance to besides the few I got. By 4pm when I could do more (I had to get Kay shorts that were comfortable ($78 later) and walk back through half the park to do it. It was just not fun. I did get pictures of animals in the zoo and the seals. A few of the park and a couple flowers but that was it. It poured after 4pm and she got soaked and so did Jon, Nick and I. Of course Nick is freaking out about it. Xavier didn't care too much for the rain, we had to get an umbrella... and so.. the trip was short. Xavier didn't care to much for the park. But he liked the zoo. 

So I'm glad I didn't pay full price for the tickets but it was just frustrating. I'm glad we spend the night an hour away. And just did our best to reset. Came home the next day and the bumps didn't help Xavier. But we got home, he reset at home and was good to go. I spent 3 hours cleaning the pool so people could use it and it's algae again. Shocked it yesterday and lets hope it's better. Sigh... 

I just want someone to talk to and will make time and listen. Not half ass. I know you listened and I hated taking time away from you. But you know I loved you and wanted you involved. I miss you mom. So very much. 

I planted these oriental lilies last fall and they are blooming. I think you'd like them.


I changed one of the door handles that broke, we might need a new door for the other because finding the door handles none fit. I have to return the one to Lowes later. 

Then I had to unlock your Facebook Account again... this time I had to use your phone and thankfully it worked. But now I changed the phone number for it. So... I can get codes easier. It's always something you know. I love you. I am still watching for your visits in whatever I see. 


Comments

Popular Posts