I Love You

 So the added drama is Beth unfriended me, Alex, Christi, Sue, Dave... I turned around and Blocked her. I'm not dealing with this petty bullshit. What she said to me hurt and I chose not to reply back then after I put her in her place. I have nothing else to say to her. All the stuff I have done for her means nothing must be. 

Kay shouldn't be her worry, worry about your own child(s) for once. And don't judge people without knowing all the facts. Dad and I have a plan. He continues to know what Alex and I wanted to do before you died. We are getting stable (better now with this better job for him) and we will take over more hopefully soon. That's always been my goal. To be on our own two feet to make this work. I want you proud of me. Always will. 

Comments

Popular Posts