Honor Flight Details
So went over to Sharon and Gregs to work with Sharon and see how she does an album for the Missions. She also wanted me to download a program she just uses as a template to make them. Which is pretty cool. It's like how I use Shutterfly's and this is just a standalone program. Makes me wonder down the road if I can do other options with my own photos.
She definitely wants me at the reunion party and absolutely wants me on the next mission in November and probably the one for next Spring. She wants me to do the calendar for this year as well. These are some big shoes to fill I'm telling you. But I love going and doing this for the veterans. It's like honoring Dad, and my grandparents and everyone else in our family. Plus doing the photography part that I have always enjoyed doing. I wish you were here to share my joy about it with. I know this will have to just do sharing it here.
Comments
Post a Comment