For My Own Mental Health
When it came to Kayleigh, to us and Dad. Everything. I am very hurt. You want to talk about anything and everything behind my back about my parenting or about my daughter when you're one to talk. I'm over it and I don't want to spend time with her.
Then to say I want to make sure my mom isn't left out in family matters... really. Sue already said she wasn't. Ugh... I'm never hosting another function again to be honest. This has crossed so many lines that I'm done. I do so much for dad and dad alone. I mean I'm taking him to Syracuse to catch the train to see Aunt Deb.
We picked the day to go to Hershey, if Nicole and Jon can go great; if not. Whatever. I'm done trying to organize and plan anything. I'm focusing on Kay, X and us and Dad. That's it. Everyone else is on their own.
I miss you.
Comments
Post a Comment