Father's Day
Went to Sue's for Father's Day dinner... of course drama happens.
Nicole is like "I didn't do anything wrong. Please don't keep me out of family gatherings."
Well, you didn't do anything to right the wrong either. But also. you said you originally couldn't attend before it got cancelled. Sue told her she wouldn't be kept out. She's like I thought it was cancelled. Sue said she did cancel the event, but dinner was still happening and people asked to come.
Nicole was like "just my feelings here. If you already had the food before you cancelled it, you wouldn't have cancelled it. Just saying."
Sue then said: "I cancelled the event as it wasn't an event anymore. I was quite disappointed in Bethany over her "elephant in the room." dissertation that was not needed and didn't involve her. What goes on in each of our families is just that it stays there. I don't interfere with your family or Becky's family. And i don't expect either of you to interfere with mine. I said what i said in both the chat and in the event. I will not deal with the drama. Like I said my house is open. There are mac and cheese, and a couple of steaks left.
Honestly, I stayed out of this one. I'm really done saying anything. I feel like it's unfair that Beth pokes her nose in my family issues just because she's now older and thinks she knows better. When no one when Christi, Tom, Beth interfered with Sue and Nicole's kids growing up. But now that it's mine... they are. Like leave us alone.
Here's a picture of the kids and Papa and Leslie.


Comments
Post a Comment