Signs Are Everywhere

 Hi My Momma, 

I'm checking in. I know we talk a lot outside of here, in my head, out loud, wherever I am. I talk to you. I know you are around. The spirit world looks different to me since you've been gone. Sometimes I feel like I'm a lot closer to it than I used to be. And that's really good. I'm more open to what signs are out there. 

I'm on a new medication, and I'm not eating a lot of the same foods as I did. I'm not drinking coffee or soda much either. But I'm also tired. Sometimes it's physical tired but other times its mentally exhausted. 

With Alex losing his job but trying to stay hopeful and optimistic. And just focusing on projects when I can at home. Also, with Xavier's diagnosis and just Kay being Kay and figuring out the world. It's been a lot, but.... here I am still going. 

Spring is around the corner. You can see it in the color of the grass. And the bulbs are through the garden... I cannot wait to see them when they bloom! I love you so much. 

Look at the green! 



Comments

Popular Posts