Hi Momma
Hi My Momma,
It's Friday the 13th! As long as nothing crazy bad happens, things will be okay.
I thought about you on my way to work today. I thought about how I wish I talked to you more in the hospital. But I had to give dad time with you. That was important. You knew my thoughts. I have always been on the same wavelength as you.
I appreciate you stopping in to be near me yesterday in the car. I've come to realize that baked bread is your scent. I don't know why, but I know it's you. And I appreciate it so much.
Tomorrow is Valentine's day. I feel like I should get dad something. I don't know if we did last year or not. It was such a whirlwind. I know he misses you. I know I gave him the picture of you and him last year on your birthday.
We try to give him dinner a couple times a week. So less he has to worry about. I know it's not the same as you being here. I can't wait until spring.
Comments
Post a Comment