Dear Momma
Hi Mom,
Dad officially moved back over to the camper last night. It's such a huge milestone. I wish we could have done that with you too. But for obvious reasons, you left us quick and painless. Apart of me is happy you didn't suffer. But I miss you so much, there's so much more I wanted to share with you, and I still can. But it's different now.
I'm going to make your salads today. I know I can do it. I have done it in the past. I will help dad with the chicken (and not cut our selves like you did that one Easter).
It's very hard today. I need to get back and stay busy on my to-do list I had before Vacation. I hope you are all packed and ready to come with us (and stay with dad too of course). I miss you so much it hurts.
We might bring you some more flowers tomorrow. Worse case I grab a couple of the daffodils from the house, they look so beautiful. You'd be proud of them, and you'd be proud of the tulips coming up. I did good. Thank you for the advice on the foot powder. I just wish you were home to see them. Once they bloom I'll post a photo.
I love you. I'm going to try and settle my heart down a little and stay busy. I wish I could give you a hug.
Comments
Post a Comment