Dear Mom
Hi Mom,
Dad's slowly doing better, he also knows to not rush to heal. He's finally learning. I know he misses you so much, as do I. The grief has been so heavy. I know I feel you around, because it doesn't feel like you are completely gone. But I also just miss you so much that it hurts to breathe.
It's still so hard to believe you aren't here anymore. That life is just this way now. The person I want to share everything with is gone. I know you see what's going on and I hope you are proud of me for everything I have had to do to keep dad going and my sisters.
I miss our talks about the stuff going on in the world, or the funny videos we shared together. Sophia has been so cute in the camper. I miss smelling your cooking. Just know, I love you so much. I'm so happy you aren't in any pain anymore. Hopefully I can start working on more things at home, but if not... I know I will get to them.
Oh? Did you see the buds in the garden!!! I can't wait for them to bloom and take a picture. I wish you were here in person though to see them. I love you. Talk soon.
Comments
Post a Comment