Memories

 I'm starting to get organized on what to work on to stay busy. It's been a little rough, given that my dad has pneumonia and all and I worry about him. But I'm starting somewhere, and I made my list for me. I know a lot of this list will take time, and over time I might add something new. But for now... a lot on this list will take a lot of time. But it's time to start somewhere. 

As I went through some videos to see if I had anything of my mom, I heard her voice... it brought tears to my eyes as I at least have a few clips of her in them talking. That alone is worth it. Do I wish I had more? Yes. But I have a lot of pictures and I am going to get projects done, journals caught up, things organized and gone through. Everything, because it's something to stay busy with when I need something to do. That's why. 

Comments

Popular Posts