I Love You Mom

 Hi Mom, 

Kayleigh's had it rough, she's had the flu, an ear infection and now bronchitis. She's super over being sick. She actually wants to go to school. The Dr has her on another anxiety med to help when triggers happen during the day. I think that's a good thing. 

We all miss you, we might not cry all day long, but we miss you. I know dad does. I do, Kay does and I'm sure Xavier does. The cats have been good. You'd love to see Josephine in her cat suit from surgery. They are absolutely adorable. Best money I have spent... and I've spent money. 

I spend when I'm sad.... I'm at least trying to get a few things to help me during the year when things get harder... granted I need pool stuff too. I have a lot of projects I can work on. But some days I don't want to do anything but play a game on my phone. 

I have pictures to pull from my phone. I have hard drives to look at and take items off. I have diamond art, that embroidery picture you kept throwing at me in the closet. Books to read. Paintings... and to finish organizing my pin board... and go through anything dad gives me. 

My goal is to quilt at least something down the road that I can have from all your materials I keep... if I keep. I might just grab some that make me think of you. 

I miss you so much and it's so hard that I can't see you in person. But I know you're around, you have to be. I love you. I'm happy though you aren't in pain. I'm happy when got to talk when we did. Always know, I'm here and you can visit me anytime. I hope you enjoy the carnations I have in the house for you. I gave dad 2 so you can enjoy them over there too. 

Comments

Popular Posts