Dear Mom

Hi Mom, I honestly can't focus too much, so here I am writing. 

We took dad to the hospital on Tuesday. I did what I always said I would do after Mom waiting too long. When he was in too much pain, we got him in to see his Dr. She said after checking in him out he probably should go. So, Nicole and I took him to the ER. We waited 4 hours but once in the back (they did tests while we waited) the ER doctor said he'd be admitted. 

Honestly, I felt relieved. Because he needs the looking after and care right now. I don't want to lose him yet after losing mom only a few weeks ago. He has a reason to be here. 

Yesterday we went to the hospital, and he was acting like his normal self... Which was huge in comparison to Tuesday. But according to his notes last night his chest hurt again. They are treating him for Pericarditis, which was what we went for on Tuesday that he might have it. So he does, and treating him for the Pneumonia. They can give him meds for both. So yes he should be able to come home. He will make it through. 

So on Monday, I took Kay to ortho down there, and as we were waiting they called for a lady "Sondra" and it was weird, but I took it as a sign mom was there. Yesterday his phone in the room ran and someone was looking for a "Sandy".... in my dads room... I also take that as a sign mom is there. 

Plus as I left, some random person asked how things were going to me... Mom... I miss you. Do not take dad from us yet. We have so much more to do with him. 

It's a rainy day, and I had to be at work today.... I miss him. I do. I wish I could see him. 

Comments

Popular Posts