I'm Losing My Mom
I haven't put too much in this blog since I started it up. Sometimes I think that's a good thing. It means I didn't need to or just didn't have the time and even then, that's okay.
My mom is leaving us soon from this Earth. I'd hoped she'd be around another 10 or so years, but she's leaving us sooner than we want. She's leaving with Cancer, bleeding and a big stroke.... She's been out of it since after we left her the day of the stroke, she was talking (a little) and responsive. But now; she's not really there.
I love her with all my heart, and I worry about my dad. I'm going to have to be strong for my kids, my sisters and my dad... So I feel like this blog will be good for me to start up again. (I have so many anyway unfinished).
I want to get a windchime for the porch that my mom might like to play in the wind.
I will work on a garden just for her to appreciate.
I will continue to make recipes she made and work on the flour tortillas.
I will have hummingbird food out for the hummingbirds in the summer.
And whatever else I can add to this list I will.
She has been everything for me. I know life won't be the same, it evolves. And I will talk to her in sprit daily. I can't wait to see what she comes back as to let me know she's around at times. I hope she stays with the kids and dad and us. We'll make the most of all this as financially hard it will probably end up being.
Comments
Post a Comment